Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! WHY??


NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! WHY??



So it seems the Saw franchise wont be quitting anytime soon on releasing films. I have to admit I really enjoyed the first Saw, but after that the rest just were plain boring and unintersting. I guess as long as you have el dinero than you can do whatever exactly you feel like. With that Click Here to Check out the new teaser for Saw V
http://lafanz.com/blog1/2008/07/26/not-another-one-why/

BURN AFTER READING TRAILER



Brad Pitt along with Leonardo Dicaprio and Will Smith are my favorite actors in Hollywood, and in this new film Burn After Reading Brad Pitt shows exactly why. Pitt looks like he does a great job with his character..with just the few seconds that I saw with him in it had me laughing and wanting to go watch this movie. Well anyways Click Here to check out the Trailer.
http://lafanz.com/blog1/2008/07/26/burn-after-reading-trailer/


Useful links:


  1. play games
  2. yahoo games

No comments: